Sunday, April 27, 2008

Florida

Here is the real Buzz Lightyear!!
One, Two, Three, Jump!!!


It has been a while since I posted something, which means I have been very busy. :) Anyway, I thought I would share a couple of pictures from our vacation. We went to Florida with my mom and our friends the Irwins. The kids had a ton of fun swimming in the pool, golfing, and going to the Magic Kingdom. Yes, we went for a day and the kids had fun. The biggest thrill was to see buzz lightyear. He is one of Kyle's favorite characters and he was so excited to see him in person. As far as the travel goes, Kyle and Kevin loved flying and they both wanted to sit by the window on both trips which was an issue, I guess it's good our kids know the phrase taking turns. Family vacations are great! I loved being together and also having some down time to lay by the pool and enjoy the sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shake, Shift, Grease, and Bake!

Lynn said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I think flying will be a highlight for my girls as well!